Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010

I am knee deep in school.  It looks like I'm going to have at least 5 papers to write this semester, 3 in ethics, 1 in abnormal psych and one in forensic psych.  I'm also doing 5 hours a week work study on campus. 

Maverick's birthday is coming up in November and he hasn't told me what kind of cake he wants yet, though.  I thought I'd share a picture of a cake I made last year.  It was a lego cake.

Ranger 10th birthday ( last year )


Joe went to the garden yesterday and you will never believe what he found.....


GREEN BEANS!!!! 
At last, at last, green beans at last!  He only got 8 tomatoes out of all 15 plants, though.  :-(


Hurry up and turn red!

1 comment:

jeanlivingsimple said...

Love the Lego cake!
Y'all are luckier with veggies than I was. I only got one tomato before the plant keeled over and died for some strange reason.
I hope you will be able to get some time just for fun during this busy semester.
Do take care!