Friday, September 17, 2010

September 17, 2010

Good evening!  When I got home from school today I was able to get the yard mowed and 5 more quarts of tomato juice canned up.  I have enough tomatoes to get another 5 quarts tomorrow and some green beans to pick.  I hope there's enough to can a few quarts!

Joe is scheduled to work tomorrow.  He's had to get up at 3:30 and it takes him an hour and 45 minutes to get to work.  I'm glad he's got the work, though.  That's one of the reasons I've been canning, freezing, and dehydrating all summer!


Here's a few pictures of a special trip  the boys and I took with Nanny and Papa to Reelfoot Lake.


Bald Eagle




The resident nut!



This little fella's wing was broken

1 comment:

jeanlivingsimple said...

Very cool wildlife photos. Is this a rehab center?

Have a great weekend!