Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010 Trip to Trunnell's

I took the boys down the road today to Trunnell's.  It was a beautiful day, then the wind started up and the temperature dropped by nearly 15 degrees.  By the time we left it had started to sprinkle.

Ranger in the corn maze




Ranger and Maverick LOST in the corn maze




Ranger on top of the hay mountain




Maverick on the hay mountain




Hay mountain was quite tall!




Pumpkins and gourds and corn.... oh my

Oh I was in heaven




Maverick doing the duck races




Hmmm, just how does he get out of this thing?




Maverick pulling double duty at the duck races




Sneakin' a peak at Mom




I wanted one of everything!

Mums, pumpkins, gourds

You'll see why his shoes were off in a minute...


How cute!

More goodies!




You know fall is here when you see these




Kickin' up a dust cloud




At the top of the slide




Autumn ecstasy



And now you know why the shoes came off...


I hope you enjoyed your visit to Trunnell's.  We had a blast!

6 comments:

becky3086 said...

That looks like so much fun!

jeanlivingsimple said...

What a cool place! I enjoyed all your photos!

Out on the prairie said...

Looks like the perfect place for the boys and you to share a day.Like their assortment of pumpkins, they had some nice ones. The hay mountain made me think of jumping around and playing tag in a hay barn. We still did it in high school.

Dawn said...

I want to put my feet in there!
Looks like fun:))))

floweringmama said...

Oh it was so much fun and don't think for a minute I didn't squish my toes in the corn!

Anonymous said...

Hey..I love all the pictures..I bet the boys weren't ready to leave..I sure wouldn't want to.lol..